05/14/18. Chiron in the 2nd House Aspected to Transit of Moon in Taurus 🌿From the deepest connection to Nature, emerges the Creativity to Heal.
Natal Chiron in Taurus ♐️ ♉️
Chiron, the Wounded Healer. You’ve got everything it takes to Win⚜️
The Sun entered Taurus on 04/19/18, bringing Chiron’s arrow into the core of our sense of safety, security and self-love. Combined with today’s stabilizing Moon in Taurus, this Venusian influence acts as a gentle Mother cradling our Soul, allowing us to find the solace and deep inner strength to face our woundings, accept the pain, and gracefully transform them through creative expression.
For those of us whose natal chart is graced with Chiron in Taurus, you have the innate gift of channeling endurance, quiet determination, fortitude and strength from the very core of Mother Earth, like no other. You are, in fact, the epitome of the term “Earth Mother” or “Earth Father”. You can tame and lovingly nurture the wildest of beasts within your Soul, and within the Souls of Others. Think the Strength Card in the Tarot. Cosmically, your purpose and mission is the gift of channeling Earth Wisdom through your own pain and suffering and birthing your personal transformation through the creative process, making you a cornerstone of creative artistry. And with today’s Taurean Moon, you are able to clarify and pinpoint exactly what those wounds are, where they came from, what you want to transform them into, and exactly how to do it. Personal acts of painting, sculpture, gardening, designing clothing and architecture, writing poetry, story and song, dance and choreography all allow for your emergence and release from present and past life karma of emotional and physical pain into a beautiful and meaningful Soul transformation and healing that brings joy and beauty into this World.
Blessed be. 🕊
Chiron in Taurus Healing Meditation ♐️♉️
Yoga Candle: Healing.
Yoga Pose: Anahatasana (melting heart)
Music: 174 Hz Solfeggio. F, or #F.
Chakras: Heart / Anahata.
Chakra Tone: YAM (ah, as in saw)
Crystal: Rose Quartz, Malachite, Rhodochrosite.
Herbal/Floral: Rose and Hawthorne berry tea.
Healing and Transformation within the Heart Chakra.
Begin by encircling your self in a blue flame of protection. Set your boundaries that only positive, healing energies may come into your sacred space.
1. Make an Energy Path. Drop a brilliant crystalline blue cord from above through the crown chakra. Center it through the brow, throat, heart, solar, belly chakras, down into the root chakra, and ground and anchor it into Mother Earth’s core.
2. Focus on your heart chakra in the center of your chest.
3. Bring a Love cord connection from the center of Mother Earth up through the root, belly and solar chakras up into the heart chakra and open the doors of your heart.
4. Begin toning and humming as you open it’s deep center.
5. Trust your self. Whatever feelings, thoughts, memories, events or persons and past lives you find inside this chakra core are correct.
6. Bring a wellspring of crystal and mineral vibrations from the body of Mother Earth up through the root chakra, belly chakra, solar chakra and directly into the core of the heart chakra, creating a soft, warm blanket of healing energies around and within the heart. Allow this energy to comfort your heart and emotions to begin melting any and all pain in your body, mind, heart and spirit.
7. Open your mouth and sound this mantra: “I feel Love. I Am Love. I Am One with the heartbeat of Mother Earth. I Am Safe, Rooted and Secure, and I Am Loved.”
8. Drop an energy cord from the heart chakra, through the solar, belly and root chakra, down into the core of Mother Earth.
9. Feel the solidity and safety in the Earth’s core and bring that energy vibration back up into the root chakra, all the way up your spinal column, and settle it into the heart chakra.
10. Stay in the moment within your purpose and power and the Love and Stability of Mother Earth. Heal and nurture your Self within the blue flame circle of protection all around you. Blessed be. 🕊
When the Sun shines on your Chiron Aspect – what do you get? A golden opportunity!
When the Sun is shining in the same astrological house as your natal Chiron, it illuminates the heavy lessons you came into this lifetime to learn, heal and fulfill – the woundings, weaknesses, behavioral challenges and struggles.
A good spiritual healing Astrologer can identify those natal wounds and glitches you were born to experience, AND show you your natal edge – your natural-born strengths and celestial strategies in your astrological arsenal to cope with and overcome them, and eventually make them work for you. Where is your Chiron? What are your Aspects to Chiron?
An individual’s various natal aspects will determine how those lessons play out during a lifetime with specific power gifts and challenges, hurdles to overcome and hoops to jump through.
Your individual planetary Aspects to Chiron in your natal chart are important. Think of them as the street signs on the astrological highway of your life that allow you to identify and actualize your life’s purpose. ⚜️✨☀️🕊
Reference: Motherpeace Tarot (Noble, Vogel. HarperCollins 1981) is the official tarot of White Mare Sanctuary.