🌿Healing Astrology 🕊
Natal Chiron in Aquarius ♐️♒️
Chiron, the Wounded Healer. You’ve got everything it takes to Win⚜️
If your natal Chiron is in Aquarius, that’s a heavy, Saturnine-Uranian, karmic aspect that presents an individual with all the tools for world leadership with cosmic inner vision of stepping out from behind the staid, tried and true Saturnine lens, and embracing the new, uncharted vision that Uranus brings to grow and flourish within your natural expansive awareness. Saturn gives you the stability to hold fast to your roots, while Uranus allows you to soar into the heavens for new visions. It’s a heavy load, having to meld with the Universal Mind of Source to commune and then bring the vision back to the people, and you’ve got what it takes to get the job done.
With natal Chiron in Aquarius, embrace your unique, big love perspective of the Universe and all of Mother Earth’s children. You’re here this time around to create cosmic consciousness shifts within yourself and others.
And you have much to contribute once you hug and heal your beautiful and starstruck inner child’s wound of loneliness / aloneness.
During this Aquarian interim, we’ll be focusing on healing the inner child wound of Chiron in Aquarius with our holistic and metaphysical healing strategies to help you shine your gifts to the world. We’ll start today with the Moon in Pisces, directly across from Aquarius on the Wheel.
A perfect celestial healing moment for working with brow and heart chakra clearings to release creative visions and abundance blockages and embrace and heal the child within.
Yoga Candle: Healing.
Yoga Pose: Anahatasana (subscapular meridian release)
Music: Solfeggio FA 639 Hz.
Chakras: Ajna/ Brow, Anahata/Heart
Crystal: Amethyst, Clear Quartz with Emerald, Malachite
Clearing and connecting the Brow and Heart Chakras.
1. Make an Energy Path.Drop a golden cord from above through the crown chakra. Center it through the brow, throat, heart, solar, belly chakras, down into the root chakra, and ground and anchor it into Earth’s core.
2. Focus on your heart chakra. Look for your inner child and acknowledge her feelings of loneliness. Whatever comes up, trust it. Identify it. Unresolved childhood pain and rejection show up here.
3. Focus on your brow chakra. Look for inner child memories where your visions and thoughts were mocked, ridiculed, and/or rejected.
4. Activate the golden cord light so it emanates out 10 feet around you like your in a big, golden egg of light, and spin the heart chakra with the color green. Then, release the memory and it’s negative feelings and drop out of the brow chakra down the golden cord into the heart chakra.
5. Identify the loneliness and rejection feelings of not being enough in the heart chakra and how the memory and message from the brow chakra correlates with it.
6. Spin the color green in the heart chakra and release the negative feelings, thoughts and memories all into the Earth’s core.
7. Bring stabilizing core Earth energy up through the golden cord back up through all the chakras into the crown, and spill it into your auric space, reaching out 10 feet around you.
8. Go back to the heart chakra and begin a vocal tone from the center of your chest. Let the tone vibration rise up into your brow chakra while visualizing your heart chakra streaming the healing green light into your brow chakra, and illuminating through the brow chakra and connecting to Source. Know that your inner child heart is healed and one with Source, and you are now safe to bring your divine message and visions to the world. (Think the Star card in Tarot. Having healed the wounded child with the healing waters of Aquarius, the heart is free to connect with others and shine the same light as Source and Stars on her Self and humanity.) Blessed be.
When the Sun shines on your Chiron Aspect – what do you get? A golden opportunity!
When the Sun is shining in the same astrological house as your natal Chiron, it illuminates the heavy lessons you came into this lifetime to learn, heal and fulfill – the woundings, weaknesses, behavioral challenges and struggles.
A good spiritual healing Astrologer can identify those natal wounds and glitches you were born to experience, AND show you your natal edge – your natural-born strengths and celestial strategies in your astrological arsenal to cope with and overcome them, and eventually make them work for you. Where is your Chiron? What are your Aspects to Chiron?
An individual’s various natal aspects will determine how those lessons play out during a lifetime with specific power gifts and challenges, hurdles to overcome and hoops to jump through.
Your individual planetary Aspects to Chiron in your natal chart are important. Think of them as the street signs on the astrological highway of your life that allow you to identify and actualize your life’s purpose. ⚜️✨☀️🕊
Our 🌿Healing Astrology Reading is a great way to start out the New Year! Special 40% off your first reading.
Reference: Motherpeace Tarot (Vogel, Noble. HarperCollins 1981) is the official Tarot of White Mare Sanctuary.